Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh the joys of being a MOM!!!! Tonight while I was feeding Wyatt his dinner he gagged on it and then threw up all over himself, his blanky and darn it all, it was right after his bath. And I still have no washer, so I had to make a trip to the laundromat at 8:30 at night to get his blanky all clean, so he could be happy and hopefully sleep well tonight. And I am really hoping for no more throwing up!!!! I think that he may have the flu, because he was exposed to it over the weekend by his cousin Violet. So here's hoping for the best and dang my dryer is taking forever to get that blanky dry!!!!

3 comments:

The Jeppson Family said...

of course it would happen right when the washer is broken! Don't you just love "murphy's law"!

The Proctors said...

You should have called! You could have used my washer, I am willing to share. I am so sorry to hear about your horrible washer luck lately. Good luck!

Aldred Family said...

You have my lcuk! ) Sure hope he didn't have the flu and that he slept nice and sound! :)