Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well it's been a full week of Wyatt being sick and I am about to lose it!!! I am sure that my lack of sleep is not helping me handle things well right now, and on top of that I now have some congestion and a sore throat. Last night Wyatt cried all through the night, he just couldn't seem to get comfortable. So today I am finally taking him to the Dr. where hopefully he will not pick up any more germs. On a good note I love my new washer and it washed a king size comforter with ease!!!! NO more laundromat---yeah!!!!!

2 comments:

The Jeppson Family said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Matt's uncle went fast, between the time he was diagnosed with cancer and his passing was only 10 days...so that was a blessing. Also sorry to hear about your little guy. Hopefully he (and you) will be feeling better soon!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

What happened to your grandpa?? new news i didnt know about? Did you get a king size bed..oh wait i think i new that..man i am jealous. Feel better. if you dont feel better come on over here my little peacock and I will make you better. :)