Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wow I can't believe it's February already, it seems like Christmas was just yesterday! I have been dealing with a sick kid and doing lots of sewing these past few days. Infact my kids are still in their pj's and it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon! I just love it when I get to have days like this, they are few and far between. Today is a red burn day and we have been asked to not drive, well I have no problem with that! I don't want to go anywhere!!! However tomorrow is another story, my day is packed and so I am going to soak up every ounce of laziness that I can today. Wait did I say lazy I am far from lazy, my neck hurts from sewing and I have scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom, not to mention laundry and mopping. So it's okay that my kids are still in their pj's, atleast they are comfy! Well I need to get some work done in the office other than playing around on the computer.

1 comment:

The Peacock family said...

I am sewing again too. Now christmas is over its nice to find some time. Happy Sewing.